MPA 2021: We have not yet determined the format for the 93rd annual meeting on April 22-24, 2021. We are also actively looking at virtual options as an alternative if an in-person conference cannot be held. This page will be updated as necessary with new information about the 2021 conference.
Registration for 2021 is not currently available. Registration will open after acceptance notifications are released (sometime between December 2020 – January 2021). Please use the information below from the 2020 conference to estimate registration costs and dates. Keep in mind that the costs below reflect an in-person conference and are subject to change if the 2021 meeting is moved to a virtual setting.
Registration rates for MPA 2020 (old rates)
These are the rates for the 2020 conference for pre-registration. More info about the 2021 conference will be available once we know the format for the conference.
Undergraduate Student/3 Year Post-Bac Pre-registration = $25.00 ($50.00 on site)
Non-Member Registration = $100
Early Registration is now available until March 22nd, 2020.
Learn about costs associated with becoming a member HERE.
Family Passes: People who only want to attend a single presentation by a family member can do so by purchasing a single session registration badge for $15. This can be done at in person registration. This badge will allow a person to attend just a single session during the conference.
Registration is required to gain entry to any oral presentation or poster session at the meeting, including sessions that are part of the Psi Chi, STP (Society for the Teaching of Psychology), and SCRA (Society for Community Research and Action) programs. Registration badges will be checked.
If you lose your badge during the conference or forget to bring it, you must re-register for the conference to have a new badge printed.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT PRE-REGISTERING
- Pre-Registration closes about three weeks before the conference and will not be reopened. This year, pre-registration ends on March 22nd!
- If you would like to register a group of 10 or more undergraduate students, please send the Executive Officer an excel spreadsheet that lists each person’s full name, email address, and university or institutional affiliation. You can then arrange a time for one member of your group to come to registration and pick-up badges and programs for everyone.
- If you preregister and then find you are unable to attend, MPA cannot refund your registration.
- Registrations cannot be switched with other attendees.
- If you lose your badge during the conference or forget to bring it, you must re-register for the conference to have a new badge printed.
Regular On Site Registration Fees
If you do not pre-reg, you may register on site at an additional cost. You may register during the meeting in Upper Exhibit Hall of the Palmer House Hilton.
Hours for onsite registration:
Wednesday, April 22nd, 4:00 – 8:00PM
Thursday, April 23rd, 7:30AM – 5:00PM
Friday, April 24th, 7:30AM – 3:00PM
Saturday, April 25, 8:00AM – 12:00PM
Onsite registration fees (must bring undergraduate student/graduate student ID with you to register as a student member; without ID, all students will be registered as graduate students and be made to pay membership as well (undergraduates are not required to become members):
Undergraduate Student/3 Year Post-Bac Registration = $50.00 on site
Non-Member Registration = $100