Assessment Specialist Position AVAILABLE IN PRODROME/EARLY PSYCHOSIS
The Northwestern University Adolescent Development and Preventive Treatment (ADAPT) program is seeking applications for an assessment specialist.
- We are looking for someone with experience in clinical assessment.
- Postbaccalaureate and Master’s level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Psychosis risk syndrome/early psychosis experience is welcomed but certainly not mandatory- the position will come along with any training that is necessary.
Currently we are running a number of protocols with typically developing, prodromal syndrome and early psychosis populations focusing on biomarker, treatment, and scale development. Join our team and be involved with collecting data from any and all of these great and innovative multimodal studies. Please see our website for more details: http://www.adaptprogram.com.
The successful applicant will join Vijay Mittal and an active research team and will be responsible for:
- Conducting a range of clinical interviews and other types of assessments.
- Coordinating a research study.
There will also be ample opportunities for advanced training!
For questions please contact Vijay Mittal (email@example.com). Salary is competitive and full benefits are provided. Funding is available for up to two-years (appointments are for one year, but renewable for two years, based on progress/merit). There is a flexible start date (from May 30th -August 1st) and review of applications will begin immediately! We also strongly encourage diversity, and will give preference to applicants from populations underrepresented in STEM.
This is the ideal position for someone hoping to go to graduate school for clinical psychology or someone planning to build a career in research management.
Job Opening ID: 40705
Posting Title: Research Study Coordinator – ADAPT lab
To view this Job Opening, visit: