POSTDOCTORAL POSITION AVAILABLE IN PRODROME/EARLY PSYCHOSIS
The Northwestern University Adolescent Development and Preventive Treatment (ADAPT) program is seeking applications for a postdoctoral fellow.
- We are looking for someone with research interests in psychosis risk syndromes. Prior psychosis research and assessment experience is welcomed but not required- roots in rigorous psychopathology research training are the priority.
The person in this role will work closely with Vijay Mittal in supervising a team implementing and running the PRONET protocol from a new Clinical High-Risk study including 27 International sites, an innovative and multimodal battery, and a goal to develop a strong network for treatment development efforts (U01MH124639).
There will also be ample opportunities for:
- Writing papers: This is the primary role for postdocs in our lab. See our website for more details about ongoing studies: http://www.adaptprogram.com. We have data in each of these areas, and are looking for enthusiastic people to lead dissemination efforts.
- Training: ADAPT has a number of in-depth training opportunities, covering a range of methodological and quantitative methods)
- Collaborations: We hold active collaborations with a number of leaders in psychosis as well as in allied fields.
- Independent research: Postdoctoral fellow are actively involved in learning to write and lead own grants and projects.
Career development: Postdoctoral fellows regularly attend conferences, and receive active training in peer review, mentorship, teaching, presentations and job-talks..
Applicants should send a C.V., brief letter describing interests and prior experience and two publications (that best reflect contributions of the candidate). Salary is based on the NIMH Post-doctoral scale, and funding is available for up to two-years (appointments are for one year, but renewable for two years, based on progress/merit). There is a flexible start date (from March 2021- July/August 2021) and review of applications and interviews will begin immediately! For questions or to submit an application, please contact Vijay Mittal (email@example.com). Applicants from under-represented groups and diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.